Saturday, January 29, 2011

Swimming and a little song.

Last Sunday, our children's ministry from church hosted a warm up swim party at the local universities' in door pool.  This was Gizatu's first time in a pool.  He had a blast.  Of course he preferred his uncle Daniel, and at first I was like really, you want your uncle Daniel not your mother.  But then as pictures were being taken I decided that not being in them in my bathing suit was not such a bad thing. 


I did get to swim in the water with him now and then, and my nephew was also there who I swam with.  Although I will give you one tip...don't, do not, don't even think about going into the hot tub before going into the not so hot pool.  Its cold and not fun.  And then don't go back into the hot tub for 2 minutes to be dragged back into the not so hot pool for 2 minutes, to be dragged back into the hot tub to be dragged back into the not so hot pool.  Just not fun. 

But to end on a fun note how about a little song.  Can you guess what it is?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is the song Twinkle, Twinkle and Old McDonald in one?