Saturday, November 20, 2010

botanical gardens

I am very lucky to have an amazing friend in my life who is also quite handy with a camera.  We've known each since the 2nd grade.  Went to middle school, high school and college together.  She's one of those friends who you call when times are awful and who you call when times are amazing.  So last Friday we headed to the Botanical Gardens and she took a few pictures.  I personally think they are amazing!  She is also an amazing poet, and writer.  One of the most crafty people I know.  She's been through some really hard times recently and yet she's still one of the strongest people I know (although she would probably deny that).  Hope you all enjoy the pictures.  I know I do!

p.s. daphne all the photos are for you!











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!! Love all the pictures!! PS Buffy said to see if the first Sat in Dec would work for you for a photo shoot. We had a blast on Friday. I love how our boys love each other!

Spenge said...

Oh my god. I LOVE these!!!

LOVE
LOVE
LOVE
them.

Especially of the two of you walking. Love that one.

sohini said...

Wow....they're the photos I want to take of me with my kids. Instead of, ya know, the outtakes that take up a whole external hard drive.

Sue Samuels said...

What incredible pics!!!! G looks so happy and so does his mommy! It's so great to see a transformation in his face like this in only a month or so!!!!!