Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt

Today Gizatu experienced a first.  Easter Egg hunt.  He decided he wanted to wear his hat and didn't take it off for most of the morning.  Thus most of the pictures I got of him today you can't see his face.  His hat is way too big for him, because it was my sisters. 




I wanted to try and get some pictures of the two of us together, but he was way too interested in finding more eggs, so here was the attempt.  I still think he's cute though.

 A final run down the side of the hill, minus the hat.  He was dirty and sandy and all around happy.  It was a great day!

1 comment:

Bethany and Isaac said...

So adorable! I totally forgot that Easter egg hunts existed this year so we didn't go to or do one. LOL. Maybe next year! AT least we got Lijah an Easter basket!