Friday, August 6, 2010

Update!

So it seems I go weeks without anything to tell you and then in a week I've written 3 or 4 blog posts.  Today I got an update on Gman.  He's gained 4.4 pounds and grown 2.5 inches.  He's still small for his age, but I'm just so glad to know he's getting bigger.  The nurse of the care center says "he is the happiest child."  As my brother said, I love that line.  The nurse also says "he is a lovable child, smiles, with affection."  I'm so ready to get him home.  Two weeks from today I will meet him for the first time.  Two weeks.  Right now it feels as if that is forever away, but I do have a lot to do in the next week and half.  I leave in 12 days. 12 days.  Okay before I start completely freaking, I better get back to work. 

1 comment:

Julie Tiemann said...

SO exciting, Melissa! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!!!